Today’s Frugal Tip is super Frugal and super easy…
Cheap air fresheners!
Okay so you know those perfume samples that come inside magazines and some high end store flyers? Yep you guessed it. I cut them out and use them as air fresheners!
They are usually lying loose in the middle of mailed advertisements
I cut these out and use them everywhere..
I use them in the following areas:
- I use in my dresser drawers as drawer sachets
- Tape them to the back of the toilet in my Bathrooms
- Use them in my laundry room
- Tape them under dining room chairs
- Use in the trunk of our vehicles
There are tons of uses! Most of these scents are very expensive and your house can smell good for a fraction of the cost!