Michelle Here: Happy Sunday Mamas. Well our One Week Fuel Cycle is finally here!!!
I had shared with our local group that I had developed an Epistaxis (bloody nose) while at work this past week, and had to have my nose cauterized. I did well after that but had another episode this morning. The veins are very surface in my nose. The Doctor said that might happen again, and he was right. I didn’t need to go to the hospital again (Praise God)….but it did set me back in my preparations as I stayed quiet for the remainder of the day… But no fear….Lord willing I will begin the challenge a day later…..on Monday! I did get a bit of prep work done this morning, and should be ready to join in a day late. Better late than never!!!! So for those who are not quite ready to start today…..feel free to start Monday with me! Otherwise for those who are ready to jump right in here’s Sandy……………………
Sandy Here: Well hellllooooo CHICKIES….I am so excited….I spent some time on Saturday preparing in between my son’s basketball game, grocery shopping, church and youth group for my son….yes, you too, can have success even if you have a busy schedule….here are some pictures of my Saturday prep:
Made Cowboy Grub and had for dinner on Saturday night before starting fuel cycle and saved leftovers for my first “E” day then froze a few servings for another time. Also made several servings of brown rice for my second “E” day and also froze a few…Remember Chickies…WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER 🙂
And I’m off and running…Good Sunday Morning…DAY ONE – DEEP “S”:
- 8:30 a.m. started my day with the Trimmy Rich (Page 430)…waited for my son to get up to have breakfast together 🙂
- 10:30 a.m. 3 eggs scrambled with a heaped teaspoon of coconut oil, nutritional yeast, mineral salt & pepper. Had a second Trimmy Rich…Why? Because I get too! Was stuffed so lunch was later…
- 2:45 p.m. lunch was chicken grilled in coconut oil, over a leafy green salad w/non-starchy veggies, extra virgin olive oil & apple cider vinegar and spices
- 7 p.m. dinner: Steak (not grass fed), broccoli w/buttah, and sauteed mushrooms with extra virgin olive oil & buttah
- 8:30 p.m. snack Superfood Chocolate Chews (Page 382)
- Drank water most of the day….BECAUSE I WAS STUFFED….didn’t eat as much as I thought I would….I planned for an additional snack but absolutely could not fit it in…did sip half of a GGMS in the evening!
Click HERE to start your Journey to Trim ‘n’ Healthy…